Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello! I thought I'd try to get back into the habit of actually keeping up a blog. I'm not very good at it as you can tell. Let's get down to business.

-I started school. Again. Woo! English 1101 and World History 1112 from 1500 are my classes. It should be interesting since my history teacher is a total nutcase. He doesn't believe in global warming..at all. My english teacher seems nice enough, nothing too exciting. I'm kind of excited about school this time. There's no math involved, that's why! The first time I've taken classes and there's not a math class in there. We'll see how the semester goes.

-In other news, The Graveyard is having a vegan night every Thursday. Last week was the first and it was okay. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad. It's set up as a three course meal, so there's no picking and choosing, but I understand since it's new and I think it's to test to see if they would do well with a permanent vegan menu. John and I split our meal in case it wasn't good and also to save some cash. It's just fun to go and hang out with your friends. I'll have to get there late since my last class gets out at 8:15.

-I think I have posted resolutions on this blog before, but I probably didn't accomplish any of them and they're most likely the same resolutions I have this year, so I'll spare you the reading.

-Right now I am at work, but not working. How, you ask? Well, Amelia is at school and Lola had a doctors appointment and her mother took her. So, I'm sitting here doing this. It's very strange. I did empty the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen and play areas, but now I'm just sitting here waiting on them to get home so I can do my job. She should have just told me to come in later. I guess I can't complain, I am getting paid right now. Wait, am I?

-Lost starts in ONE WEEK!! I cannot wait! I need to refresh myself on last season. It's going to be amazing this season, I just know it.

I heard Abi's car alarm, gotta go!




1 comment:

nicole said...

cassie! thanks for the comment! i am super stoked about the wedding! and that you found me on here! xo

what are you guys up to this weekend?
xonicole