Monday, January 19, 2009




Is this not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? Yes, it is. I need to know how to knit this. NOW! Well, I should remember how to knit first..

This is perfect for my BFFF,Stephanie. I should learn how to make this while I am re-learning to knit. OK, I can't get this hamburger bed picture to load where I want it..argh! Just look up.

When I am not stalking the website www.apartmenttherapy.com(that's where all the pictures come from), I am still in school. I am liking it so far. I'm excited for my english class since it's all about writing. I'll get to show off my re-learned grammar skills. kOOLz huh?

Ok, I need to go figure out dinner now.














1 comment:

nicole said...

i just learned to knit like 2 weeks ago! we could learn (or in your case - relearn) together! soo cute!